Does your project need a little bit of help from an outside marketing consultant? We can help!
We understand that hiring an advertising agency may not be an option for everybody. You are planning to get going with the next big thing and could use some advice and insight from a marketing consultant. A marketing consultant is a person who understands how to analyze your data and motivate your customers. How to develop the right strategy to grow your business.
There is a difference between advertising agencies and consultants. While we perform as both, the difference between the two is sensible. While the agency rarely develops marketing workflow and strategy and works mostly on actual advertising and creative design, the consultant will discuss with you a theory of operation. Why we do one thing or another, and what we expect from our prospects as a result. As marketing consultants, we suggest the best strategy tailored to your business situation in order to attract new leads and delight the existing customers.
You definitely should use a marketing consultant if:
- Looking to expand your business and acquire new markets.
- Want to build a new business
- Not sure what your marketing goals are
- Need assistance in building the buyer personas
- Need help in monitoring and data analytics
A relatively small investment in an external marketing consultant will significantly improve your ability to operate in a competitive world of Digital Marketing.
So which tasks can be outsourced to a marketing consultant?
- Identifying new opportunities
- Analysis of the brand, Social Media exposure, Search Engine rankings
- Optimization of the brand for the local specifics
- Assistance in running a marketing campaign
- Management of Landing pages, Calls-to-Actions, and Thank you pages
- Search Engine Optimization
- Tracking and creation of custom audiences